Un internaute nous a envoyé cette arnaque qu’il a reçue par mail et que je vous partage ici :
From: Gregory Hopkins <email@example.com
Date: 2017-11-25 14:31 GMT+01:00
Subject: RE: PROZ NETWORK FOR PEOPLE IN FRANCE.
To: xxxxx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am an agent working with PCS Mastercard.
We are currently searching for people to help us with our survey.
Currently, we have been paid to evaluate the services of various Tabac Shops in France.
The sole aim of this job is to evaluate the services of Tabac Shops in your area.
We have received a lot of reports about their poor services.
Hence I will give you a detailed job description in key points.
1. You are to locate a Tabac Shop you intend to evaluate.
2. A cheque would be sent to you to enable you have funds that would enable you make purchases from the Tabac Shop you intend to evaluate.
3. You deposit the cheque into your account.
4. You deduct your wage of 300Eur
5. You purchase PCS Mastercard vouchers worth 1600.
Not: During the purchase process, you observe key things that would be sent to you inform of a questionnaire via email/post to enable you give us a detailed feed back of the whole process.
6. After the purchase, you fill out the questionnaire and give a general comment about the whole process.
The reports would be based on how true/false the complaints of these worried customers.
Hence your duties would be to go to a Tabac Shop in your locality as a customer.
You do not require any experience in this field as detailed guidelines
would be given to you to ensure a successful completion.
If you are interested, kindly email your name, telephone number and address and the cheque would be posted to you.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.